Thread: Indiglo Guages
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2003, 01:05 AM   #6
brim
GLS member

brim is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to brim
Store/Site purchased: www.aleromod.com (Group Buy)

Cost/Shipping: *have naich remind me here* lol, decently cheap

Store service, contact, delivery, problems, props: Nearly no wait at all, I had them within a couple of days, from NJ to MA tho heh

Initial product impressions, quality: Looked great, no problems with em, idiot proof pieces

Instructions, good, bad, none, etc: I had some help with them, I forgot if nick sent me the instructions or if I got them online, either way it was pretty simple once I had the gauge cluster out.

Installation notes, easy, hard, PITA: Very easy, I'm still looking for a good adhesive however, I used something like electrical tape to start (was doing it at 1am and wanted to finish up quick), I eventually bought some cheap double sided scotch tape which holds up for a good amount of time but can lose place on installation or with hot and humid weather I realized. It's almost perfect aside from a couple lights but when I'm up to it I'll change it around a bit, it's just a couple dummy lights off by .0000004 of an inch. Attaching the wires to a ground and power source I suggest a bolt by the firewall for the ground and splicing into the power going to the cluster.

Appearance: Very nice, very blue and bright =p

Any other thoughts about the product: Thanks for lettin me in on the group buy, a bit of a hassle tryin to get the payment in order. Overall I still love the product, tossed the switch in the change holder (under fog/dimmers) and it works great still. Good simple mod overall

follow the titans
brim is offline   Reply With Quote