View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 07:42 AM   #21
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJack View Post
You must be going for some serious RPM's with that LSA. That's going to bump your power band to the upper range quite a bit.

I'm not going for stretched rods on high RPM's, so I'm opting for a little lower on the LSA. So, what are you doing with your springs and/or rockers for that .577 lift?

i have some narrowed scat forged sbc rods in my built motor that should help, as far as the springs, rockers, ben mentioned the 29816 comp springs i believe, which will hold up to a .650 lift, and then the rockers will be stock, although i would love some of the new scorpion ones (in a stock 1.7), but who knows when they will be done