View Single Post
Old 12-08-2006, 08:58 PM   #1
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
New video of 9 second Gran Prix

As most of you know, I tracked this car's progress for over a year now, almost to the point of stalking (only without the throat slashing).

Pleased to report that it is now flaunting a 9.01 and will soon be in the 8's.

For those of you who have not been tracking this with me, it is a 1997 Pontiac Gran Prix w/3800 twin turbo'd.

Builder is Stattama ( www.stattama.com ) and lots of help from ZZPerformance ( www.zzperformance.com )

The first victim I posted awhile back was a S/C intercooled Viper which got it's ass handed to it at a 9.73 run.

The lastest wasn't really any competition but happened to be at the staging line during test n tune, was a late model Gran Prix GTP (S/C 3800).

For those of you who were wondering why I track this car so hard, is that it's basically the motivator behind my own build, and am looking into a full TT build within the next coming year. I'll be about 400cc smaller engine than theirs, and a little heavier, so I'm planning on hitting 10's by then, until I figure out a way to get more traction.

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote