View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 10:38 PM   #7
spyhunter
GL Member

spyhunter is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to spyhunter
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHC_tuner View Post
I have to remove the axles? I plan to run boosted but not yet. I will be installing the pacesetter headers with a magnaflow hi flow cat and a megan mgt muff, pluss I want to overbore the heads and add some overbore vavle relief pistons and eagle rods, modify the block for the 2.3 oil pump (maybe if I can do it or have a machine shop do it and how much their charge) HO intake manifold with the 56mm tbody, and not sure what cams to run i want a big lift but dont want to have to modify the HO cams to fit along with messing with the cam housing and the cps any ideas on where is a best buy to get good lift cams that are bolt and play. Port n polish the head and maybe get ss vavles, and maybe just maybe put on a 5-speed getrag also depending on available funds. I'll just forget the headers if I find a turbo manifold and turbo with charge pipes for sell. But Im just starting so please help. Any visual pics of where all the mounts are and how to get to them?

Fug it, I'm going to go take pictures of under my hood right now and i'll show you, okay maybe monday.
Promoter - PM me to be put on the list. Ladies first drink free wed, thur, sat

Last edited by spyhunter : 06-09-2007 at 11:42 PM.
spyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote