View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 08:01 PM   #12
SweetNLow
GLS member

SweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
This is how I understand your post

"I about a 3 pod from a friend and it has vaccum, a/f ratio and another but I don't know what it is, but north east that wood prevent me from having my mom install it herself? If there are northeast steps or a site with instructions, I'll get the pledge

Let's see if I can help you out:

Now if it iz fo a 'ho, it will haz 2 screws (or screws holes) in tha pod, yo. Yo best be gettin tha drill and linin up tha holes yo and drills into tha "a" pillar, foo! Fro sure I no yo be removin tha stock "a" pillar, yo.

Fo best results, yo, pull tha gauges out tha pod, and install them after ya get the pod secure, yo! In fact, drive around the hood like that fo a few days yo, so yo can get used to it.

It's easy az a muthaeffa to push the gauges into the pod and be runnin tha wires down thru the dash, yo.

Best place to run power fo lightin is behind tha radio, yo. Tha Brown wire goes to tha parkin lights, so that's yo lightin. the yella wire is for igntion, this wire turn tha gauges on when yo start tha 'ho! Fo any wires that go to tha engine, run them thru tha firewall at tha streeing collum rubba gasket. Pusha wires thru there, and pull them up under tha hood with a wire clothes hanger.

To make tha a/f gauge ez as a muthaeffa to plkug in, buy the a/f ratio pigtail from PFYC.com yo. Check it out! Simple plug in shit

you better save that post cuase its your best ever......... haha

SweetNLow is offline   Reply With Quote