View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 02:13 PM   #10
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
So today i drove a couple miles on the interstate, I rolled my window down after I stopped from getting off the interstate and as I went through the next couple stop lights it increased...I went to walmart for about 30 minutes, the motor was still warm, but it is cool enough the brake system would have had time to cool down... I listened as I left and it wasn't doing it...As I went through the stop lights going across town it slowly began to develop...When I got back I looked it over and noticed that where there is the rust ring around the outside of the rotor where the pad doesn't touch there is a small, probably 2-3 inch long section that is starting to get shined up...I am betting when everything expands that something is able to drag on that area...now I just need to take it apart when I get home and figure out what...I am now almost betting on it being the dust shield, as when I got to walmart it was starting to get a little metallic sound to it and I was beginning to think it was the cv shaft...someone correct me if my reasoning is wrong
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote