Thread: Turbochargers
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2004, 03:00 AM   #106
StealthAlero

Well just recieved emails back from both HPP and DHP.

HPP- says they would love to talk with me when i get down there on custom fitting the turbo onto the alero. Which i'm very psyced about, hopefully we can get this thing goin for john alot quicker. I would still like to talk to them about that intercooler, i don't like the 2 inch piping hanging out the bottom, but hopefully it fits better on the alero. We'll see.

DHP- says that for tuning, they don't have an ICCU out for the alero yet so you have to go to chicago to get the turbo tuned, at least from them, which is not a possibility for me, so that sucks. But if someone does have time to stop by roswell and chicago, that'd be sweet. Anyone up for a road trip over summer? :P

So thats were i'm at. I could make it down there around late june/ early july but i wouldn't do it unless i knew that it would be tuned. So.....

My head is starting to spin like crazy from all this research from gagt and the emails and the chatting with john. You gotta give him alotta credit, it aint easy getting this shiz together.