View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 01:12 AM   #1
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Grocery Getter Nationals was today

I didn't take the Alero because it's too fast for that class

Took the Delta and every car in the class had to run a 15.00 or slower. We ran a .700 Pro Tree which my RT's were all over the place and they had double runs for the cars (each car could run twice in the same round if you paid two entry fees, I didn't)

The .700 tree was hard to get. I hit a .150 light on my first shot. Had one +.300 light, a few in the .200's and my best run, and I treed the guy with a .123 v .210, I broke out BIG

After that, they had the raffle tickets. To get the tickets, you had to bring food items for poor/needy people (do not know which charity it was) The nicest part about that was the smoking hot 22 year old girl that took my donation at the gate, then turned around and put the bag on the ground and counted everything, with that ass right in my window .

I gave away some baby food that I used for the dog to give his medication. and some food items I had in the cupboard, but things that I actually liked. In turn I won 1 $25 gift card and 2 $10 gift cards to the track!! I can use them for anything in the speed shop, food stand, souvenir store, and yes, drag racing

Going to try to take the Alero on Dec 7. Pending on the weather (they closed the track for tomorrow and made that call early today) and if I have to work or not. Same deal for Dec 8, in which the Volvo will be making it's track debut!! Just gotta learn how to launch that stick! thinking on keeping it simple, launch at idle, and find the out the peak HP RPM and shift at that. Stock time for that car is 15.4, but it's modded a little bit. Hoping for a 14.999, but thinking it's still in the low 15's at best, which is fine.

Good nite!

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote