Thread: My Apologies
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 05:03 AM   #6
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

Papa Rad17 is on a distinguished road
X2 dont beat yourself up about it. Family is more important and getting caught up in life is easy to do. Hope all goes in the future for you! As far im concerned aleromod is still the best forum on the net. Of all the cars I have owned and my friends have owned we have referenced many others and made accounts on some. The community here is by the far the best as well administration and involvement from the community without a bunch of a**holes just bashing and tearing to people to shreds when they are simply trying to get help so they can have a car they are proud of to. Here we have a well maintained and resourceful forum.
I myself have grown up and realized there are much more important things than tuning up a car at this point in my life so pursuing what is best for you is, well, whats best. None the less in my book Aleromod is the #1 car forum on the web. I dont even own an alero anymore but the people I met at and great time I had at ass will keep me around the boards here. Be it to help new members or just keep up to date on the what everyone is doing with their ho's.
Keep on Keeping on!
Papa Rad17 is offline   Reply With Quote