View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 10:08 AM   #18
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
Dunno, who? Was this something I did?

Edit: Found it. This happened over 5 years ago and I forgot about it. I was not an administrator of this site at the time. Although I wanted to sell it I found I kept needing HPTuners so I refunded you your $100. Is this something that you've held a grudge about?

Of course. My point is the inequality in response to administrative changes. On paper this is an admin (or admins) modifying other user's names and personal content to screw with them. Whereas what I did back in the day was a perfectly valid action and yet I was wrongfully punished. I was promoted to administrator to be able to update and improve the site throughout. My entry to the AOTM was omitted due to an administrative error, so I corrected it, and in doing so, I received permanent punishment. The Four Purchasers™ stuck together. I'm not one of them.

That's all I'm saying. I don't give a shit about any of it anymore, I'm just pointing out the inequalities.

No, i dont hold a grudge. Anymore. Thats in the past i got my money back (for the most part) minus the 100 to register my car to tune it and then you wanted the tuner back etc etc.... doesnt matter im not going to get into it because i dont give a sht anymore. Lol

I was bringing it up basically because about the admin problem you are talking about. And how an admin or want to be admin shouldnt screw members like that. Once again, doesnt matter now. Its in the past and i dont live in the past, but it is a good example to bring up.

Plus. Even after the issue at ASS my attitude never changed toward you. I socialized with you, and even went out in your car with you for a ride, so no, im cool! If it was still a problem, i wouldnt talk to you at ASS. But aside from the little mishap in the past, you're a good dude. No worries.

I dont know the full story on your situation about admin, there is always two sides to an issue, and its between you and the other 4 admins so i cant say who was in the right/wrong. Only they can.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.

Last edited by sleepyalero : 03-26-2017 at 10:10 AM.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote