View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 08:23 PM   #15
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by homegrown View Post
New wheels look great, Chris.
What's the weight on them? And how do you like the PS4S? I hear they're pretty good.

TBH I don't know the weight, just that they were expensive. Lost a lot of weight in the wallet.

The tires are really damn good so far. Haven't driven much but I have given it some spirited driving (took an employee out for a spin showing it off rounding corners and full throttle) and there was barely any wheelspin, surprisingly. I was able to really get some Gs going 0-80 a few times in a row without having them spin all through 1st and 2nd.

My Potenza RE11s lit right up smoking shifting from 2-3, and easily spun off the line going low speed in first. These things seem very grippy. They're supposed to be the best tire out there right now for the street.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote