View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 01:59 AM   #17
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Rad17 View Post
Gas door rust fixed?
Nope - part of the big body work session it will get once I determine the best body shop around here. Then I have to decide what color to go with... I was going to go with a little lighter blue.. but now I'm thinking gunmetal metallic gray...

Quote:
Looks like your need of some bigger brakes to fill in those rims!
It will have mfuller's crazy custom setup soon!

Quote:
.. and an exhaust tip. lol.
I can't find any good 3" burnt titanium tips that don't get bigger. If I could get one that slides on and stays 3" that would be great.

Quote:
have any 1/4 times or anything yet? I assume that monster is tuned in pretty good.
Not really, I am not good at tuning. It runs, it moves well on E85, but it still absolutely needs a professional tune. I found the place to do it, I just want to have the new intake manifold and intercooler installed before I do it. Then it goes to the track, finally.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote