View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 01:41 PM   #166
raychael2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJack View Post
Sorry I'm late getting here. I saw the first couple of comments about her getting a T/A and lost interest. However, I did a search on Tits and stumbled right back in today.......

Stupid fast....I've heard that term several times before.....I think once was strtrydr sitting in the passenger seat of a certain Alero back when it was only tweaked to 6psi. However about 6 months and a few more mods later, 15psi was pretty nasty for a bit. Second and third time I heard the term was from a modded SRT-4, and then an '03 Cobra.

I'm glad you didn't get the Cobra, those are too easy to beat with a properly modded Alero. The modded SRT-4 was pretty close behind me though. Dont get me wrong, I have been beat before, but the amount of money they had in their car was about 3-times what I did in mods alone, not to mention the purchase price of their car.

Back on topic.....I think you should go with whatever makes you happy, and not worry about the opinions of others. Your insurance would be more with the T/A, but there's alot out there to mod it out with. However, your b/f would also be very mad if you followed my recipe for the olds.

Best of luck to you either way, and send us more pics of the T/A if you get it.

BlackJack out.

point VERY WELL MADE. Kudos to you for not sounding like a jackass and still getting your opinion across...turn on for most people. As soon as I figure out how to get pics up, will do. On the SRT-4 note, my husband (in a few hours!) has hardly anything done to it. Everything else came from the factory. He has 27lbs in boost and, exhaust (factory) and a rebuilt tranny (which the dealer rebuilt because they effed it up when 3rd got notchy) and still runnin mid 12's. Video on the alero???? wanna check it out, sounds pretty sweet. Gotta split, wedding in a few hours!!!!