View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 06:54 PM   #17
MMGT1
GLS member

MMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond repute
Hadn't looked too deep into it B to be honest on the cooler. Everything has gone into fixing the kit for all its' faults from RSM. Cool they made it, but they sure needed to put some more thought into it before they released it. Wrong length shaft, terrible bearing, no support for the shaft right at the pulley, only one key way in the shaft and they made it to be used without a MAF! F'in dumb, and I will say first had that they got a bad wrap for a reason. The amount of work I had to do before installing it was ridiculous. Unless your willing to go the mile on it, I would not recommend this kit.... just go turbo or find an M-style set up.
Got a link to the cooler you'd recommend B?
Sorry but no, wont be crossing the border unless I absolutely have to. My last two trips there was a nightmare at the border.

Last edited by MMGT1 : 04-25-2012 at 10:09 AM.
MMGT1 is offline   Reply With Quote