Thread: Lowered
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 08:22 PM   #2
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
Some day I will have time and will get my lowering stuff put on, and it needs to happen soon because the ride is getting pretty rough though that can be expected being as it is the original struts with 197k miles. My rotors are also getting a little thin being originals as well. I need to do it before I get new tires so they don't start the same wear issue the current ones have, and I bet the tires last another month if I am lucky before being to unsafe to drive with. The struts and rotors are still riding around in my trunk waiting for life to slow down a little bit. I put the sway bars on a safe shelf until I decide if I am replacing my Alero with another at the end of the summer/beginning of fall, or if I am going to say screw it and put some money into it since the title fiasco is finally sorted out after 4 years. I really want to see what it feels like with them on, but it sounds like enough of a PITA of a job, I would prefer not do it twice in close succession if I don't have to.
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote