View Single Post
Old 09-21-2015, 11:36 PM   #16
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kadawg13 View Post
that is a very pretty car man. Looked nice with the blue strips.
2 things real quick.
does the washer reservoir fill mess with the CAI route?
and I noticed the pall malls, do you smoke in your car?
I had those window trim pieces and that was the only way I could smoke in mine if it was raining. one came off when I was cleaning snow off and instead of fixing it I just took em all off.

I really need to update it, she looks different now, but with how lazy i am, and with so little traffic here on the forum now. I feel its not worth it.

No, the wash tank doesnt interfere with it. I just wanted to remove it. I never use my wipers, and the car doesnt see rain/snow so no need for it. I love my car clean and my windshield clean, i cant stand a dirty windshield, I personally hate seeing wiper marks on the windshield cause then i feel the car is dirty, so i dont use them. I may just remove the wiper blades/motor eventually hahaha.

I USED to smoke, and yes i smoked in the car. I am now 1.5 months sober of a cigarette. Ive been wanting to quit for awhile.

And thanks! Im always posting pictures of the car on instagram, if you wanna give me a follow to see recent stuff its "destinyalero" i post more pictures there of thr car then anywhere. Lol

Edit: and yeah i loved the fender stripes. Sometimes i think about bringing them back....
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote