View Single Post
Old 12-09-2015, 07:18 PM   #5
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the site.

I have the same oil problem and have looked into it some. If your issue is with the pcv system inside the intake manifold (like mine is) which is probably the most common cause the best fix is to order a new intake manifold. The orifice that gets clogged in the manifold and causes the problem is conveniently located so that it is almost impossible to clear the clog once it has happened. I have driven my car with the issue for this issue for 10's of thousands of miles because at the time it was a PITA to get a new manifold for it. Now she has other issues so there is no point.

Last edited by 03glgold : 12-09-2015 at 07:22 PM.
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote