View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 11:59 PM   #34
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
iam sorry are you calling us idiots?? am i seeing this correctly?? wtf is wrong with you how could you say ALL body shops are rip off`s how is THAT a true statement??

parts cost money, material isnt cheap either ya nipplehead, a glallon of clear is like 160 bucks, now take that and mutiply it by 5-6 gallons, plus all the other material for oh i dunno 6-7 techs, that need material to fix cars

plus labor rates, the labor rates is what makes the money along with the cost of parts, the shop makes money, we the idiots as you call us make money, the car gets fixed and every one is happy

and your grand am that took a month could ya think THAT MAYBE YOUR INSURACNE COMPANY SUCKS!! and your insurance company wants to use junk yard parts, and cant find parts and or doesnt want to use oem parts but wants to use junk yard parts , more damage then we the idiots have to wait for the adjustor to come out, which takes a few days to sometimes 3 weeks!! to approve the extra damage, and have you ever fixed a car, put on a 1/4 panle, spliced in a b-pillar, welded in 100%heat, slung bondo, i could go on but i guess iam a idiot

a shop is a money making machine, we dont work for free dumbass, we work on commission, of a 60/40 split, 40%of labor rates, the shop gets the rest, which in turn the owner pays his bills with his money he made too, so when the shop is making money everyone is happy

so apprently you must be a pencil pushing prick and or desk jockey that knows nothing about the automotive field and what it consists of, you are completely clueless about what us idiots do for a living so please let the professional do his job and give the correct advice

and just STFU!!!

Last edited by bdyman : 07-07-2009 at 12:03 AM.
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote