View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 06:59 PM   #1
AleroB888
GLS member

AleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond repute
Windows: Wax or Rain-X ?

What's the best way to do the glass? I remember years ago the instructions for wax said to wax all windows except the windshield. Now there are new waxes out there that don't specify, and the ones I have now say use only on painted surfaces. (not headlights??)

There are also new Rain-X products, one is a spray that apparently you can do the body and the glass, and contains the water repellant.

When I used to use the original Rain-X on a windshield, it always seemed to leave a slight haze, which was a little irritating. So how do you guys do your glass in this new age?