View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 10:30 PM   #14
G.I.Ceo
GX Member

G.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilzyZ34 View Post
there is a 1/4" pipe plug right above and to the left of the oil filter. this is the best place to use for the oil feed because it is filtered oil. I install a 1/4" npt to -4 straight fitting, and then put a -4 90 on there, the run the line to the turbo. Routing isn't real crucial, just keep away from heat and moving parts (fans). Now routing on the oil drain is another story. It needs to be flowing downhill the whole way from the turbo to the pan. it cannot move up at any point during the way down to the pan. we weld a -10an weld fitting on the front of the pan. we sell these modified oil pans for a good price on the website. if you build your own, make sure you pick a spot that is away from the starter and AC, as high up on the pan as possible, between oil pan bolts, etc. A 45 degree hose end fitting is a good choice at the pan because you can clock it upwards to give it a good slope.
Yeah I decided to buy the oil pan from. Right now your building brackets for my intercooler, deleting my PCV, welding on my 3500 UIM, and building me a vacuum block. Can't wait to get back to work on my build. I took way to much time off from it but I just haven't had time especially with finishing school.

Garrett GT35 / Turbo Headers / 2.5" high flow DP / 60lb Injectors / Custom SLP Exhaust / Ported 3500 Heads / Ported 3500 UIM/LIM / 65mm TB / Turbonetics Evolution WG / Greddy Type-RS BOV / Casper Adjustable FPR / Casper High Speed Fan Switch / Speedbuilt F/R STB's / Next Level F/R Sway bars / Eibach Springs / Dual Gauge Pod with Aeroforce Gauges / Big Four Upgrade / HP Tuners and more!

"Living is doing everything you want to do and dying is everything else"
G.I.Ceo is offline   Reply With Quote