View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 10:50 AM   #1
Bahlzeron
GX Member

Bahlzeron is on a distinguished road
Finally got a daytime pic

I was going to post this in the March AOTM thread, but it's closed so I can't, so anyway here's a daytime shot.

heh.. didn't mean for it, but the bush really covers up the rust hole...lol. I don't really care for the wheels on it, but they came with the car. I got some Enkei's from the junkyard off a GA back in the beginning of Jan. just need some new rubber for em... here's a not so great pic of the Enkei's

I cleaned em up a bit the other day, still got some stubborn tar to get off em. A couple of them have a bit of curb rash on em, and one has a few chips in the paint. I went looking for some touch up paint, but couldn't find a good match... so I went down the nail polish aisle and found a great match. One is missing the center nameplate.. not the whole center cap.. just the little metal plate. But for the price I paid, I ain't not complainin no none (how many double negatives was that?).
Bahlzeron is offline   Reply With Quote