View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 11:20 AM   #28
cliffordwoeller
You got beat by an Alero!

cliffordwoeller is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cliffordwoeller Send a message via MSN to cliffordwoeller Send a message via Yahoo to cliffordwoeller
Quote:
Originally Posted by billytheman1188 View Post
welcome to aleromod! sounds like you've done a lot to your alero. Lets see the pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickyslick View Post
Welcome and sound nice looking forward to pictures...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBLOHM3400 View Post
wow great start keep up the good work pics please
oh by the way hello and welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrington17 View Post
damn. besides an extreme lack of new paragraphs sounds like your off to a better start then most people who have been members for years. congrats.

welcome aboard, and post some pics of that, i know many of us will be interested in what it looks like.

Again I am out of town right now.I went to the Texas Tuner Showdown @ the Texas MotorPlex in Ennis Texas(thats a NHRA Drag strip,Think they host the oriley fall nationals)So since I was down here I decided to spend the weekend with my parents and since they are getting up there in age I told them I would stay til this evenbing to mow their lawns and do anything else that would help them out. So as soon as I get home I am posting all pics of my carand other related items I have talked about. But if you cant wait that long then you can go to www.myspace.com/taylorzippers and look at the pictures of my car. you can add me as a friend if you want. you will just need my last name. And if you cant figure that out then you might need to seek professional help lol jk
cliffordwoeller is offline   Reply With Quote