View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 07:51 AM   #26
Babyblue
GL Member

Babyblue is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Rad17 View Post
It'll be fun. I'm doing all those parts + calipers tie, rod ends, fuel pump, valve cover gasket, so on on the intrigue. It's so much easier to work on than the alero. Sway bar bushings are easy to get to go to, took 20 minuets for them all. I have access to a hydrolic press and drill press at work so I replaced the ball joints and bushings on the control arms. Never again, you were smart just getting new arms.

I'm really excited to get started. Just need the rack and some sway bar bushings in the rear. Money is a little tight after buying all those parts so I have to wait to buy the rack. Also it would be silly to put in all those parts and not replace the rack..The car has 235k on it and that rack looks like it has about that many miles on it too. But I wanted to polish my aluminum control arms and insert new bushings from babyblue and use them. I started a new shift at work so I'm finding it hard to make time for myself lately. When I do start working on her and replacing all the parts I will be posting TONS of pictures of before and after, and the car itself etc.
2004 GLS #40 of the final 500. 3500 swap and F-40 6-speed.
Babyblue is offline   Reply With Quote