View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 05:43 PM   #13
MMGT1
GLS member

MMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond repute
Had the SC on for about 20 mins that night. Was only on to test fit it. Took it off that night and since then have pretty much replaced every part of it. Bearings, seals, drive shaft custom made, new key-way in the shaft so it has 3 keys in it now instead of one. Hope to actually install it this summer sometime.
The 99 I have had a charger on it before I bought it, and has the rear mount battery box in it that I need to swap over. I still need to have the tubing I want fab'ed so I can install the charger. The way RSM sets them up they do not use a MAF, I will be. Just making it right before I put it in. Tried to reference everything I herd being wrong with it before I install it. Its a 14lb charger of which I intend to use 8Lbs of... wink, wink
Thanks for the welcome as well guys. Ill spend some time checkin out the boards to see what you guys have going on here but again, hope to meet some of you guys real soon!

Last edited by MMGT1 : 06-28-2011 at 05:57 PM.
MMGT1 is offline   Reply With Quote