View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 01:30 AM   #49
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabartram View Post
are you going to run the tranny cooler independently or in series with the factory cooler? is it a 2 or 4 row cooler?
In a series like you're supposed to. If you look at the picture, it's a 6 row. Might not be evident but it can clearly be seen it's more than 4 lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabartram View Post
yes, and i changed shift time to .002 seconds. i had a performance setting switch installed with "special" settings for racing, but when i started my programming over i disabled that and worked with the shift times and pressures.
.002 seconds? Wishful thinking. There's no way it could shift that quick. Mine are all set around .100 sec.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote