View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 09:39 PM   #11
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03glgold View Post
After reading this I have to agree with you there but I do think that if the point is to deflate the other guys oversized ego then that way is the way to do it as long as you don't get all proud over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
i agree with doing that for that reason. it would be fun and funny.

That's why I want to do it. If I beat the guy with his g/f's Lambo I mean come on, how funny would that be.

I never said anything about my Alero being faster than a Lambo! That would just be silly

I would like to quote myself in another thread, when I raced Jackel (Jon). Please feel free to read the thread and judge from that what I judge my racing on.

This is the thread: http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showt...t=redog+jackel

This is the quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
This was the first run, Jon and I raced twice.

The first time Jon's car was faster by .025 seconds but my R/T was .185 seconds faster, giving me a magrin of victory of .1602 seconds.

The second race was tighter at the line, Jon was .039 seconds faster than me but my R/T was only .065 faster and I won that race by only .0267 seconds. He was right there.

Jon's car is impressive on the 1/4 mile. Both times my 60', 330', 1/8 mile, and 1000' were all faster, but his 1/4 mile time was faster than mine.

It wasn't soupy, but it still was a bit humid out. That killed the times. If it was less humid like it was all week here, we both would have been in the 14's easy.

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177

Last edited by Redog : 07-18-2011 at 10:00 PM.
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote