View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 02:47 PM   #1795
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
  • My turbo manifold flange to the head bolts are breaking. Sigh. Need to extract and redo using Inconel studs and nuts, and make a bracket to hold the turbo, ideally.
  • My boost controller bracket broke again, so I made a new alternate design and put that on.
  • I finally installed an air filter after years with only a stainless screen mesh (a properly sized one with adequate open air %)
Bone stock doesn't mean anything - you can go buy a car that runs 10s if you have the money to. Taking a car you like and making it perform far beyond its original spec, now that's impressive. And yes, there would be no competition with the Chevy SS. Too bad I'm in Phoenix and you're in Indianapolis, unless you want to make a road trip and check out the sights and smooth roads of the southwest.

[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote