View Single Post
Old 01-08-2004, 03:46 PM   #1
StealthAlero

Alright, first day when i bought my car last summer, the window fell through the door and my motor and window were replaced. This was when the car had only 42,000 miles. I also had plenty of tire pressure issues, i'd lose up to 15lbs in a week sometimes and other times still go for months without any leak, And they would charge me to check the tires out. They said they couldn't find any problems, but i still bought new rims and tires. Next my hub broke down, and i had to pay for that, because i guess it wasn't covered under warranty. Now i'm having to replace my water pump, i have a leak or something in my right headlamp which is letting in moistue that i supposed they can't fix, and i need a new belt, i don't think it was the drive belt but i could be wrong. Anyways for just those three problems they want $670 just for parts then $80/hr. for labor. Should i tell um to screw off or cough up the doe, keep in mind i only have 62,000 on my car right now. Isn't it a little early to be replacing the water pump? Also my speakers blew and they want $65 a speaker, man I hate GM, or just this car. Its a good car, i mean i've replaced everything thats went wrong, but its just to dam expensive for me. :wah: