Thread: hydrolock?
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 01:29 PM   #9
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vtolds View Post
I would just change your oil and filter to be safe. Maybe get yourself a AEM bypass Valve so it doesn't happen again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmorezcmunee View Post
what i suck some seafoam into the intake to disperse any water? you think that would help? and put some in the oil?

Your response had absolutely nothing to do with what he suggested.

He said CHANGE YOUR OIL AND FILTER. he said nothing about adding seafoam to your oil. He said nothing about sucking some seafoam into the intake. However, you can suck whatever you want into wherever you want for all I care.

That means dump all of your oil out, put a new filter on, and then refill with oil.

If you aren't going to be able to correctly interpret intelligent solutions, please don't ask questions.

Seafoam is primarily for cleaning off sludge, debris and buildup in your intake tract and fuel system.

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote