Thread: hydrolock?
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 02:19 PM   #16
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmorezcmunee View Post
what i suck some seafoam into the intake to disperse any water? you think that would help? and put some in the oil?

why kill myself when I can laugh at you. If you don't want to sound retarded, then learn to proof-read your posts before hitting the submit button, you silly little shit.

I read your post three times, and still got the same message.

try this: "what IF i suck some seafoam into the intake......"

That makes it sound more like a new question.

effin noobs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmorezcmunee View Post
yeah im a long time viewer before joining finally. i know how it gets here but that wasnt even called for. he basically said i was not intelligent because i thought outside the box. if i saw petroleum disperses water and we are talking about hydrolocking , lets put 2 and 2 together. just cause hes having a bad day doesnt mean i need to hear it. who skips over key parts in a complete sentence anyway? what school did this 'tard go to.....

I went to the school that learned if you have liquid in a cylinder that causes hydrolock, not to add MORE liquid to it. who's the 'tard now?

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote