Thread: Ecotec Vs RSX
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 01:03 AM   #9
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
The J-Body Organization does not allow street racing stories or speed limiter removal question threads, much like most of the other forums I'm on. The local XceedSpeed Michigan forum is loaded with street racing threads but it's also filled with jackasses who hate everyone's car. I merely dislike rice and blacked out headlights, and people who suggest my dislike for other cars is based on the fact that I have a turbocharger. Please. I come in here and explain why street racing is dumb, and not allowed here, and you come back with "oh you're a prick" and "your ego is huge since you have a turbo." No need for that bullshit. You know God damned right it's not true. The minimal amount you've spent on the forums, all you've seen is the most recent threads of me battling with other roostery members. Hell, and JoshGentry's original "Skittles" thread, 8-9 other people were saying quite a bit of shit to the guy, yet oh, I'm the only one who gets reprimanded by the pimpalero2003/oldsnut/TheEdgeOfSanity community.

Since he came here unknowing of how against it we all are, now he found out. I pretty much explained it and gave him the reality of what he's doing. Doesn't need to be all sugar and daisies on this subject.