View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 09:29 PM   #20
adrian13
GX Member

adrian13 is on a distinguished road
That 3500 crank I may have to look into and if it may affect my stroker project also.

I use all of the tv's actually, except for the in dash. I try and just use that for stereo purposes, which I can also change to an auxillary for the tv. I have also used my drivers side sunvisor tv to view my back up cam. I hooked it up to an auxillary 2 setting directly to that sunvisor. It helps since its in site of my rear view mirror.

Shiwnath, I always thought that the 98-99 cutlass looks like a rip off version of the malibu but to each there own.

I got the seats done by an upholstery shop "Angels Custom Upholstery." I am very dissatisfied with his work though and don't recommend him. It was a drive thru upholstery shop that cut lots of corners that I had to fix.

To the other mali owners here thanx for showing interest in my bu. This project cost me about $12,000 so far and am looking into a few more grand to complete. It sounds like a lot but think about it... compared to making payments on a new car you can:
1. Work at your own pace and design the car however you like
2. Save to get what you want instead of being in debt through
financing
3. Learn tons about the car your interested in (hands on)

Honestly, a new $20,000 car (stock base Cobalt) does not look as good or drive as good as mine.
adrian13 is offline   Reply With Quote