View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 01:18 AM   #54
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
yeah, I could have gone.....and probably towed it home. Sorry about that guys.

Here's all the details and problems that caused me to call it off:

Wednesday morning, I dropped the car off at a local performance shop because there were some things that needed finalizing and I wouldn't have time to work on it. 5 little things and one big thing. They had all day thursday to get it handled, but apparently they were too busy and didn't get any of it done then. Thursday night I discovered I would have to spend all day Friday wrenching instead of tuning, and I had taken the day off Friday just to tune and hit the track.

With no time left to tune, I wouldn't risk trying to make a run. Boosted setups are very finicky, and there is too much time and effort invested to blow it to pieces.

Next open night is possibly the 29th. I'll make sure it's ready well in advance.

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote