View Single Post
Old 01-19-2005, 12:21 AM   #15
1WhiteOSV

Quote:
Originally posted by Final-Reality@Jan 19 2005, 02:15 AM

Also the story about the car being faster in D than in D2 doesnt make any sense at all.. were you not shifting into 3rd soon enough and bouncing off the rev limiter, and THATS why he won? Or is this just some crackpot theory of yours - the car is simply faster, by an entire car length, because it's in D instead of D2?
It's the fact...not a "crack pot theory". If you want..I'll video tape 3 races w/ me doing the 2nd gear start then 3 races w/ the regular D start and let you just see for yourself. I posted this up here for people to see my results of doing each type of start, NOT for ahoes like you to bash on me. And NO I didn't hit the limiter at all..I am good at racing.

I do have a B&M ShiftPlus on my car..MAAAAYB that makes it different. All I know is that MY CAR is faster when left in D rather than manually shifting from 1-2-3 or just from 2-3. If anyone wants to argue about MY CAR..good luck..you don't drive it everyday. :thumbsup:

P.S. If you can show me anywhere it says "D2" on your center consol..I'll be impressed. It's "D, 3, 2, 1"

Also, if it doesn't make any sense at all..then prove me wrong! Lets see ur results.