View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 01:25 AM   #33
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
hope so, it was test fit into a GA since he didn't have an alero to go by when tacking them up. lets pray

btw jturkey....I didn't mean to sound like a rooster before. I sometimes leave out the details behind what I'm thinking. I dont think those headers would be a good idea for N/A due to runner diameters and final merged diameter. I think a little more flow restriction would be better suited to the scavanging effect on an N/A application. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure a smaller diameter setup would be better for the non-turbo apps. That on top of...if I were making a header setup for N/A I would re-think the routing all together to prevent too much of a U-turn. that's why the GP's use a "U-bend delete" pipe.

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote