Thread: Racing
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2004, 11:53 PM   #22
FormulaNERD
GLS member

FormulaNERD is an unknown quantity at this point
ok, first of all, i'm pretty much completely against street racing... but tonight this really really white guy wearin BCG's (jackal knows what i'm talking about) was in a newer camaro, exhaust sounded good... well anyways, he was a few car lengths behind me, and i'm guessing he heard my exhaust, cause he went from about 25 (in a 25) behind me, and just sped past me.... well we came up to a stop light, and i just gunned it, we were pretty much head to head, then he went to shift for second, i pulled away, and waved obnoxiously back at him.... we come back to another light, sit there for a min, he looks at me all funny like, and now i didnt see the cop at the time, but i decided i already beat him, made him look like an ass, and didnt want him to regain any self esteem or whatever he planned on doin, so it turns green, and i accellerate normally, and he takes off like a bat out of hell, the speed limit is 25, and turns 15 almost immediately after the light, well needless to say there was an MP there waiting for him. it was so great.
FormulaNERD is offline   Reply With Quote