View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 10:11 PM   #24
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
I've always wanted to do a satin finish ever since I saw an STI done in the factory sube blue, but I've always been told you can never use wax on it to protect the finish after that. Don't know, not a paint expert. But I can say that satin black looks balls-out on that Camaro, but I have my doubts about the Alero. It would need a very specific trim to go with it, like wheels etc. I don't like the way pimp's looked with the rims he had on it, but I think it could look good with some street-rod style rims (foose or billet specialties come to mind) rather than "bling" rims. Let us know how it turns out.

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote