View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 11:33 AM   #34
MattismodderX
GLS member

MattismodderX is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MattismodderX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickybuddz420 View Post
HAHA yeah considering the 3 setups you just showed me I'm sure they spent more than the $250 I have in my car now, so them videos mean absolutely nothing to me lol, I know if u got the money u can make anything move some air. My point that i am getting at is when I first got into it, and from what I have seen and heard from the best sounding stereos with great SPL usually comes with lots of sealed 10"s or 12"s but usually them huge drivers found on such subs as FI and Kicker Solo X's typically ran best with ported to keep the driver cool as well as push air for great SPL. And yes it has been a while sense i have made it to the audio scene, So I'm sure that people have discovered many ways for each application. I'm not going to touch the ignorant comment because its the internet, comments of such are simply looked over due to lack of immaturity. No hair trick with sealed box?? uhh wtf matt i can even move hair with a 1600W system LOL.

i used to have 2 rockford fosgate 400rms 12"s in a sealed box and the 300rms single 12 in a ported i have as the temp sub moves more air then they did

why do so many people on this forum assume people are trying to pick them apart and shit on their day?