View Single Post
Old 09-05-2021, 01:14 PM   #1817
zzyzzx
GLS member

zzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond repute
Replaced the Left Front window regulator with Ultra-Power 740630 purchased at Rock Auto. This is a repeat offender and the one that was in there only lasted a year. This time I reused the OE motor, and actually that made it easier since leaving off the motor until you have the regulator and window installed makes it possible to slide up and down the window as necessary to get everything in. I think I can use my two old bed regulator to make a good one to keep as a spare. I work someplace where I have to roll down the window and badge in at the gate, so I have to roll down the window every day, so this one that I just bought is going to break eventually.
zzyzzx is offline   Reply With Quote