View Single Post
Old 02-07-2015, 07:26 PM   #1
Young Gun
GX Member

Young Gun is on a distinguished road
Upstate New York GAGT

Hey guys I lurk around here cause we are cousins after all.. Or is it brothers? either way I figured I would make an introduction now that I had a question/favor to ask of someone here: http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showt...947#post659947

My name is Erik and I have had my GAGT for.. wow 6 years now. I'm just a car guy with a college problem I mean college student with a car problem. I've recently become obsessed with Autocross

Unfortunately due to my modifications I have way out classed my cars current ability. My mods are in my signature along with a 1/4 mile pass video. I have many serious ambitions and even more parts for my car but not all the parts I need. Until school has ceased and I can have more disposable income my dreams will just have to wait. In the mean time I have found out that I really enjoy motorcycles. I gave my first bike (08 kawasaki ninja 250) to my girlfriend and now I ride a 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S.

That is all I have for now so hi