View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 01:00 AM   #63
479Alero
GX Member

479Alero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulyb View Post
Bro, your such a poser, your going to sit here and cry because of people not understanding what you mean, and say its a judgment of your race, when because my name is paul and from RI im a white racist. Funny you can judge all you want but no one can judge you, get real. You heard that.

Yes, I judged what you is and was wrong to do that, and apologized quickly after I caught myself actin a fool in a rage about something that you really aren't associated with, made a long post about it and apologized to you, not in a PM but out here in.

Did I say race? yea, but I said alot of other things too, agian I made a very clear (used Word) post about all this with apologies.

I don't know what more I can say or extend to you, why goone and create more anger in you and me because you won't read what I said and respect the apology that was given to you, given in a humble way with clear intentions.

I am a poser, I can never admit when I'm wrong, I'm always right and will never aplogize and I will see about 'eff'ing myself right now, does that make this any better? is that better than bein sincere?

You win, homie, what else do you want?