View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 01:08 AM   #67
paulyb
GLS member

paulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 479Alero View Post
Yes, I judged what you is and was wrong to do that, and apologized quickly after I caught myself actin a fool in a rage about something that you really aren't associated with, made a long post about it and apologized to you, not in a PM but out here in.

Did I say race? yea, but I said alot of other things too, agian I made a very clear (used Word) post about all this with apologies.

I don't know what more I can say or extend to you, why goone and create more anger in you and me because you won't read what I said and respect the apology that was given to you, given in a humble way with clear intentions.

I am a poser, I can never admit when I'm wrong, I'm always right and will never aplogize and I will see about 'eff'ing myself right now, does that make this any better? is that better than bein sincere?

You win, homie, what else do you want?

apology excepted. I as well exstend my most humble apology to you, I sould have tested the waters before I posted my first comment to make sure it would not have been takin out of content. I in no means ever wanted it t be takin as a race related comment, it was not that.

I was and am just as wrong as you are in this situation, theres no winner here man, were both on here for the same reason, he alero. Again I am sorry and lets get back on subject here......

the only thing I want isfor you to lower that bitch on 20's and suede the shit out of the inside, i just dont think a donk will look good with our body style..
paulyb is offline   Reply With Quote