View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 01:22 AM   #68
479Alero
GX Member

479Alero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam337 View Post
479.. just Please please tell me one thing. you ARE black arent you?

Its complicated, I don't know exactly who my dad is, but you can tell what he was. Family is Black, Indian, white and even a mexican branch. Just a mix breed, I get singled out no matter where I go. I came up with black friends but things get complicated when you get older and I was too light and some of they friends didn't want me around no more.

Same with the white kids, I can;t help how I look, talk or what I'm into so they kinda different to me, plus we ain't got the same problems.

Too this for one, too that for this. Too light for you, too dark for you.

Since I was a kid I play the race card in all directions, cause I ain't had much else to say, bein outthere on my own.

Spent alot of time hidin and bein what every group wanted me to be and got real lost inside. Tryna find my way out and just stand out there on my own I guess.

I just got home from a bad day tryna stand outthere, people sayin things or saying it straight to me and fidin out my momma might haveta go to jail for a little bit and came on here to excape all the stuff goin on right now.

So theres a bit of my soul and reality for you, I'm sure for the haters this is like throwing meat to wolves, so I guess tear into me, thanks.