Thread: Help!!! Brakes
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 08:33 AM   #7
03Sleepr
Premier V.I.P. Member

03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jboyjbb View Post
So to bleed them i put in all fresh brake fluid and then i had my brother open the valve while i was pushing down slowly.. Then i just held it down for anwhile tightened the valve and repeated that process.. I went from the farthest caliper away to the closest.. And i may rent a vacuum bleeder

have your brother pump the brakes (with the bleeder CLOSED) then hold the brake on, while hes holding the pedal to the floor then you open the bleeder and close it. tell him NOT to let off the brake until you have the bleeder closed again, repeat on every caliper until brakes have pressure again..
03Sleepr is offline   Reply With Quote