View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 07:55 AM   #17
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
Well I tried to troubleshoot the amp and found that....you need the damn schematic..lol. So its going in the junk pile but I will be taking some parts out of it for future use, and/or upgrading. I picked up a Fosgate P2002 for 20bucks the other day at a yard sale and found it to be blowing a 30amp fuse when I turned the gains all the way up, and hooked it up to one of the 12's, then I realized that I had them wired for 2ohms and that may be a problem. I think that I have narrowed my search down to the Cadence and the Almani, now I have to sell something to make things happen. Anyone using Soundstream? I heard that they are decent!