Thread: Short Tracing
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 09:25 AM   #48
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrington17 View Post
i tried taking those off (the two on the back of that panel) and they only seemed to loosen... is there a trick to getting those things off?

but i'll definitely have to try those. hopefully i can just cut one, solve all the problems and leave it at that. but i won't have time to even look at it, until at least sunday afternoon....
Are you talking about the plastic cover or the whole fuse panel? You may be able to do what you want just by getting at the wires in the harness but if you want to take it off I would have to look some more. I've never had a need to take the fuse box out. If how ever you are losening it and its not coming out then you may have to get behind the glove box and see whats back there. May just be a nut that you will have to hold.

...if you can get the fuse box out you may want to closely inspect that cause its possible the short is being generated from there.