View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 01:11 PM   #3
03gxeco
GL Member

03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute
i should have been a little more specific. Rochester New York. i hate this state and the people in it. its either a bunch of "hicks" that think they are hot shit with their lifted diesel pick-ups or stuck up punk kids driving their parent's cars thinking they are the king shit on turd mountain.
and to top it off, to my understanding new york is the worst state to live in (economically). lack of jobs, bullshit laws on cars, and A holes every where you look. its hard to find people that are Down to earth and actually cool.

ahh enough ranting. i may take a trip to Maine this summer just for a drive. If i end up in Ellsworth ill get at ya?
03gxeco is offline   Reply With Quote