View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 01:50 PM   #74
Headstrong2740
GL Member

Headstrong2740 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Headstrong2740 Send a message via MSN to Headstrong2740 Send a message via Yahoo to Headstrong2740
Thumbs up Update!!!

Ok update for you guys.... after waiting a long ass time for my pistons they showed up last friday and i turned them over to the speed shop who is now doing the block work and blue printing and balancing my crank. ALL OF IT WILL BE DONE TONIGHT OR TOMORROW MORNING!!!!

Once i get it back the motor will go back together pretty quickly. Im not leaving for atlanta till friday afternoonish so all day thursday and most of the night ill be putting it back together. Once i return ill finish what i need to before i drop it back in the car. Once i start dropping it in.. ill work on the pipe work and the fuel pump. Then ill be doing a tune where i can atleast to break it in and get it to the speed shop and throw it on the dyno and tune it much better on there. While im driving it for the break in period ill keep adjusting my tune since im sure ill prolly notice things while im driving it around more.

Now... here is where you guys come in. Should i run any different anti-freeze, oil, spark plugs? I remeber seeing some one say something about NGK plugs but i dont i remember what number they said. Ill look around again and see what i can find. Also the tranny is getting flushed and all new fluid.

Once the car is done i want to see if i can get the local guys from the area and who ever else wants to to come down for a weekend to the drag track here (Cordova) and do some runs together and hang out. Granted this will be towards the end of the summer mind you... i want to break it in well and get the tune down. Plus i need to see if its open on the weekends for open runs or what.

"Dude..cuming on my mom is one thing, but banging your grandmother and her two roommates is like.....legandary!"

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2589855
Headstrong2740 is offline   Reply With Quote