View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 08:25 AM   #39
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CiscoPath View Post
I dub thee "The Oscar Meyer". Loox like it got real hot under the hood, making it bubble in the middle like a piece of bologna. What's throwing me off is not seeing any extra functionality that you couldn't get by cutting vent holes in the stock hood and you still can't run FI the way you want. I mean, is it lighter because I'm just not seeing the performance benefits which basically makes it more of an appearance mod which is the last thing I'd expect you to spend money on, kwhauck

Well it was a guess that I would have room for the charger....obviously now that the hood is in my posession I know I don't have clearence. I could push forward and spend the 3grand to finish a custom LIM to fit the charger, but at this point it is going to be easier and cheaper to just do a front mount like the E/M kit. However, as I stated before, I will be able to run the equinox UIM, which will be a performance benefit.