Thread: OSV Has Arrived
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 12:46 PM   #1
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
OSV Has Arrived

My OSV kit arrived this morning!

It was packed well except for the spoiler laying loosely in the carton. We were told that we would be able to inspect the kit for damage at delivery, WRONG! The shipper would not let me inspect it. There was absolutely no damage to the box so I accepted it. For those that have not been shipped the kit yet, I wouldn't bother with the COD. If there is no damage to the box then accept it, but it's your choice.

The rear bumper has a couple of issues as shown below. Not sure if all the bumpers will have it but I will addresss it with Bodykits.

This is a bump on the rear bumper, not sure what caused this but it is flat on the reverse side. It probably can be sanded with no difficulty but is annoying.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Oldsnut is offline   Reply With Quote